Since it was founded in 1870, Torres Wines has combined tradition and innovation with the aim of leading the premium quality wine sectors, always producing with the utmost respect for the environment. This family tradition has been scrupulously respected down through the centuries and the company has been passed down from generation to generation. Today the fourth generation of the family are overseeing the steady transition to the fifth generation.
The Torres family is a leader in the Spanish wine industry and has successfully developed its business around the world, pioneering the internationalization of Spanish wines and exporting its brands to more than 150 countries. The family also owns vineyards and wineries in Chile and California. In addition to its acclaimed wine portfolio, Torres is regarded for its commitment to sustainability and social responsibility. The initiative “Torres & Earth” includes significant programs for reducing environmental impact over time while continuing to deliver outstanding results. Torres also supports Fair Trade projects in Chile as well as social programs in Spain and other countries where the company operates.
- Ranked #1, World’s Most Admired Wine Brands 2014, Drinks International
- 11th World Most Powerful Wine Brand 2013 Power Brand, Intangible Business
- Wine Tourism Awards – Most Innovative Visitor Experience, Drinks International 2013
- 93 brands rated with 90+ in 2012 by the key national and international publications
- Awarded 40 silver and gold medals in 2012
|For all the latest Torres Wines updates:|