3:00 PM until completion of duties. Starting pay $9.00 hourly. Background check, physical exam, and drug testing are required. Moderate to heavy lifting required up to 50 lbs. Click on job title above for a complete job description.
Position Title: Warehousemen
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving/Put Away- Unload inbound shipments safely and move items to proper storage locations. Efficiently stack, store and rotate stock in the appropriate storage areas.
- Ordering Picking/Replenishment- Pull and prepare items for shipment or replenishment, verifying that the exact quantity, size, and type of product is loaded, shipped, or prepared for shipment.
- Shipping- Hand-load product from shipping areas (i.e. speed line, flow rack and bottle room) on to power conveyor in a safe, timely and efficient manner, insuring proper product type, size and quantity is shipped as directly by designated personnel. Use power equipment to safely pick and load outbound trailer shipments. Properly load all outbound shipments for safety in handling and transport and ease of delivery.
- Equipment – Load, unload, move, stack, store and stage products using a forklift, slip sheet machine, order picker, or other power equipment. Maintain the facilities equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner. Inspect and perform minor maintenance on the equipment on a daily basis. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inventory- Keep appropriate records to guarantee inventory control, rotation of stock and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories.
- Safety/Sanitation/Security- Maintain a clean, neat, orderly work area. Report in writing any safety or mechanical problems with the power equipment. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner which consistently promotes safety.
- Working Conditions- Must be able to maintain high proficiency and job standards while working in a non- temperature-controlled environment. Includes exposure to heat, noise, high humidity, dust, and fumes from power equipment. Physical and mental demands of this position are high.
- High School graduate or GED
Preferred Candidate will possess:
- 6 months experience in a similar position.
- Ability to operate a fork lift and other power equipment.
- Read and write legibly
- Basic math
Critical Skill Sets:
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Knowledge of Company products
- Results Driven (Performance)